FAQ Section

You are here: Home » FAQ Section

Criminal Defense FAQs

It is in your best interest to consult a criminal defense lawyer as early as possible if you suspect you will be facing the criminal justice system. Whether or not you believe you have been wrongfully accused, an attorney will fight for your legal and constitutional rights, and monitor the proceedings for legality and fairness

 No offense is minor when it’s you that is being charged. Let an experienced attorney help defend your rights because the consequences of going at it alone could be far too great to risk it.

It is possible that your MIP charge can have negative consequences on your ability to seek future scholarships or even hurt existing scholarships. It’s best that you speak to a knowledgeable attorney who can consult with you on a case by case basis rather than make a general assumption based on a similar situation that happened to a friend.